The Weistec Engineering M113K Forged Pistons were designed and manufactured to address the weaknesses of the OEM M113K pistons.
Our forged pistons feature larger ring lands, improved piston dish, skirts, and wristpin mounting while still weighing less than the OEM pistons. Stronger yet lighter 9310 Steel Wrist Pins are included with our forged pistons. Our wrist pins are compatible with the OEM rods as well as any aftermarket rod that is made to OEM dimensions. High quality piston rings designed for the heavy boost that a built M113K engine will experience are included as well.
Each piston comes with ceramic coating on the piston top for added heat resistance and Teflon coating on the skirts to reduce friction. All the key design features of our M113K Forged Pistons come together to result in an engine that can handle high power levels as well as rev more freely and efficiently thanks to significant weight savings on the rotating assembly.
Note: Pistons are designed for stock engine bore diameter.
- Maintains Factory Compression Ratio
- Ceramic Coated Piston Tops
- Teflon Coated Piston Skirts
- Improved Wrist Pin Material and Design
- Significant Weight Savings Totaling 101.5 Grams
- Compatible with OEM and OEM Sized Connecting Rods
- Performance Ring Set Included
- High Strength/Quality Design and Construction
- Increased Power Capacity and Heat Dissipation
- 2002-2004 CL55 AMG
- 2002-2006 S55 AMG
- 2002-2008 SL55 AMG
- 2003-2006 E55 AMG (Sedan and Wagon)
- 2004-2009 G55 AMG
- 2006 CLS55 AMG
- 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition