Benefits of Rogue Engineering Silicone Radiator Hoses
- More resistant to high temperatures, solvents and oil, when compared to OEM rubber hoses.
- Temperature ranges from -149° F to 500° F, much larger range than OEM (typical range for OEM is -40o F to +275o F)
- Our hoses can handle more pressure, with a maximum pressure of 350psi.
- Our silicone hoses stay flexible, whereas rubber can harden and crack over time.
- Available only in BLACK color, with discrete RE logo.
All Rogue Engineering Silicone Radiator Hose kits come complete with new, replacement hose clamps as the factory ones are not suitable for reuse after long years of service.
E46 M3 hoses with optional OEM connectors shown
The E36 kit replaces 11 53 1 726 344 and 11 53 1 708 499 and fits the following:
- 1992-1995 E36 3 Series (M50) 325i, 325is & 325i including convertible
- 1996-1999 E36 3 Series (M52) 328i, 328is, 323is including convertibles
- 1995-1999 E36 M3 (S50/S52) coupe, sedan & convertible
The E46 M3 kit replaces 11 53 7 830 716 and 11 53 7 830 715 and fits the following:
- 2001-2006 E46 M3 (US and Euro) including CSL
The E46 M3 hose kit requires use of factory OEM connectors (sold seperately). The top radiator hose can be reversed which is required for some aftermarket supercharger kits.