ECU Remap Performance Software with Vmax
E9x M3 4.0 V8, performance gain approx. 15-25bhp incl. V-MAX release
Most E92 / E92 M3's will produce in the region of 405-415bhp on our dyno.
With the ECU remap we generally see anything upto 425-435bhp once an adaptation time period has elapsed.
Through careful remapping of the factory BMW DME tables, various elements such as ignition timing, fuel delivery, vanos position and part throttles are reworked to create performance gains.
We also rework the torque calculations correctly to give consistent power.
The latest version of our ecu flash has been throughly developed and gives an actual gain in performance rather than just a quoted figure.
The result is an M3 which feels far sharper and pulls harder through the rev band, especially over 4500rpm.
Software versions for cars with centre exhausts / x-pipes are also fully developed (please see tuning packages)
- Fully developed on dyno and road for optimal performance
- 15+ bhp performance gain
- Speed limiter removal
- Sharper throttle response and drivability
- ECU not opened
- Available worldwide (please contact for further details)
Additional Options Availble:
- Vmax and RPM Limits
- CAT Warm Up Sequence Inhibition (Cold Start Delete)
- Servotronic Tuning
- CEL Supression for Primary CAT Delete
- CEL Supression for Secondary 02 Sensor Removal
- Power Tuning for Low-High Octane Fuels uncluding Racing fuels
- Custom Tuning for Akrapovic X Pipe