2002 was a milestone for Mercedes and European sports car enthusiasts. The AMG 55 equiped with the M113K could only be described as a game changer. When AMG transformed the production Mercedes 5.5L V8 into a Kompressed monster, there were not many cars left in the world that could overtake it. The factory forced induction engine lead to an entire industry of Mercedes aftermarket, an industry that has squeezed every last drop of power from the stock Kompressor.
It has been 10 years from its original release but it is time for todays game changer. Weistec is proud to produce the M113K 3.0L Twin Screw Supercharger System. We have taken our proven supercharger design concepts and applied them to create the most efficient, reliable, and powerful upgrade ever available.
- 3.0L Twin-Screw Compressor Module Why Twin-Screw?
- 1000hp Liquid to Air Intercooler Core
- High Flow, Cast Aluminum, T6 Hardened Lower Manifold
- High Flow, Cast Aluminum, T6 Hardened Intake Elbow and Throttle Body Inlet
- Maintains Factory Electronic Bypass Valve
- Hard Anodized Front Drive Bracket with Double Bearing, Belt Wrap Idler
- HD 8 Rib Belt Tensioner
- HD Supercharger Serpentine Drive Belt
- High Flow Billet Fuel Rail System
- 650cc Fuel Injectors
- Molded Silicone Air Pump and Throttle Body Coupler
- Weistec Weaved Cotton Fiber Air Filter
- New OEM Gaskets
- Saves 50 Lbs. vs Factory Kompressor
- Weistec Engineering, M113K S1 SC Reflash
- 2002-2004 CL55 AMG
- 2002-2006 S55 AMG
- 2002-2008 SL55 AMG
- 2003-2006 E55 AMG (Sedan and Wagon)
- 2004-2009 G55 AMG
- 2006 CLS55 AMG
ECU Tuning Process: